Early bird tickets for AIM Conference 2017 close Friday 10th February. Book your tickets today and save!
Following the success of the first AIM Conference in October last year, AIM is delighted to bring the 7 skills for very successful leaders Conference 2017 to Melbourne on the 24th of March. The day-long conference will explore the latest in leadership and management, providing an insightful and interactive program addressing topics designed to develop you as a leader.
The day will be structured around a variety of session formats including keynote presentations, panel discussions, case studies, Q&A, and interactive sessions, including ‘networking is working’. The featured speakers include:
- Stephanie Asher FAIM, Managing Director of The Geelong Consulting Group, who has previously held senior corporate affairs roles with BHP Billiton, GE Money, Yarra Valley Water and several Victorian local government organisations
- Elaine Jobson FAIM, CEO at Jetts Australia and International, a fitness industry veteran, with 23 years’ experience working for a number of the large fitness brands in executive positions.
- Phillip Jones FAIM, Director of Two Degrees Group, a strategic advisor and guest speaker who provides bespoke consulting services on leadership, facilitation, workplace culture and professional relations.
- Jerome Parisse-Brassens, Asia Pacific Regional Director of Walking The Talk, with over 25 years’ experience in change management, business improvement and strategy development.
- Prof Robert Wood, Director of the Centre for Ethical Leadership, Professor at the Australian Graduate School of Management and Honorary Professor at the Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health.
Additionally, we are excited to welcome two new speakers.
- Kirsten Lees FAIM, Principal at Think First, a long time consultant with The World Economic Forum with two internationally published books on women’s political history and the issue of work and parenthood.
- Michelle Gibbings FAIM, Managing Director of Change Meridian, Gibbings is a recognised expert in organisational complexity and author of Step Up – How to Build Influence at Work, with more than twenty years’ senior executive experience across multiple industries.
We are also pleased to confirm our panel speaker is Jacob Thomas AIMM. Thomas was only one of two Australians to receive the Queen’s Young Leaders Award for work in suicide prevention and creating accessible pathways for LGBTQIA+ people.
Book a ticket for yourself or bring the whole team to hear a range of perspectives and connect with like-minded professionals at this dynamic and diverse national conference.
Early Bird closes next Friday 10th February, book today and save!