Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Manage Business Effectively - Online
Focusing on the manager’s role in achieving desired business outcomes, this short course provides clear direction on how to develop, implement and monitor business plans. You’ll identify opportunities for continuous improvement, learn to minimise risk and confidently participate in commercial decision-making for your organisation, whether corporate or government, profit or not-for-profit.
Is this course right for you?
If you’re an experienced manager with increasing accountability or you’re simply looking to build your business management profile, this is an essential course for you and your career.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice through a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organisation
- Lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes and create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice
- Develop and monitor operational plans to provide efficient and effective workplace practices that improve your organisation’s productivity and profitability
- Undertake projects by planning, administering and monitoring outcomes before reviewing the project to identify lessons learned
Online course – 4 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”