Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Analyse and Present Research Information
Research data can provide crucial insights, yet how should the information be used and presented for optimal impact? By exploring aspects of research planning, practical methodologies, analysis techniques and effective ways of compiling and presenting findings, this two-day course will teach you to confidently interpret data and apply what it tells you to relevant aspects of business.
Is this course right for you?
If your role involves the research, analysis and presentation of data, this course will give you the skills to efficiently explore and analyse data for driving better business decisions.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Gather and organise information in a format that's suitable for analysis, interpretation and dissemination
- Clearly define objectives and use reliable methods of data analysis to ensure that assumptions and conclusions are supported by evidence
- Maintain, validate and reconcile information systems to ensure data integrity before collating and analysing the information to identify facts, interrelationships and trends
- Present recommendations and issues in an appropriate format while ensuring the inclusion of predictions, assumptions and constraints where relevant
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."