Welcome to our AIM Portal
Wrest Point is committed to supporting the development of its staff. As part of this commitment we have partnered with the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) to provide you with a range of training programs specifically selected to support our management and leadership capability.
The Australian Institute of Management began in 1941 with a vision to help managers unlock their career potential in the ever changing business environment and continues to be at the forefront of professional development solutions in Australia.
This site is your access to a wide range of professional development courses selected by Wrest Point and delivered by AIM in Tasmania. The courses available have been selected to support our people and strategic business needs and are an opportunity to develop your capabilities in line with your Career and Development plan.
Corporate Membership Benefits - Training and Education
As a Corporate Member, all Wrest Point employees are entitled to great deals on training. Access hundreds of short courses and over 20 qualifications at Member rates. AIM can also tailor a customised course for your team.
To view upcoming courses in Hobart, access the Tasmanian Quarterly Calendar by clicking on the bottom right link.
To access great prices and assistance in finding the right course for you. Please contact your dedicated Corporate Solutions Manager Julia Lane. Julia's contact details are:
Julia Lane, Senior Corporate Solutions Manager - Tasmania
Mobile: 0414 670 863
Corporate Membership Benefits – Services
In addition to training and education, your Corporate Membership gives you access to a variety of additional benefits including:
- Knowledge Centre. A unique pool of specialised management resources in libraries nationwide, an online catalogue and research services of the AIM Librarian. To view the Knowledge Centre access this link Knowledge Centre
- Free publications. Receive AIM’s bi-monthly Leadership Matters magazine plus a monthly management skills newsletter, Insight Edge. To view publications access this link Insight Edge - Leadership Matters
- Leadership roundtables. Host or participate in thought leadership roundtables and research committees. Thought Leadership and Research
- Member pricing to all AIM events. Connect with like-minded professionals at state and national events including The Great Debate and AIM Leadership Excellence Awards. Events
- National mentoring program. Contribute as a mentor or send staff to be mentored in our specialised 6-month mentoring program ($200pp including AIM Professional Membership for participants). Mentoring
- Business lounges. Exclusively available to Members in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. Member Lounge
If you would like to discuss any of your Corporate Membership benefits in more detail please contact:
Danita Bond, Engagement and Event Manager - Tasmania
Mobile: 0438 131 682