Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand the role of managers in creating a positive culture for performance within their team
- Recognise the different kinds of performance conversations that take place across the performance practice cycle
- Understand the theoretical concepts that assist in conducting effective performance conversations and demonstrate the requisite skills to manage them
- Identify the most appropriate performance management conversation/s required for each member of their team
- Engage in ongoing reflection on the potential for their own biases and personal challenges in different kinds of performance conversations
Upcoming Dates for People matters - Performance conversations
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop (QLD only)
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.