“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Units of Competency
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
- DGMANA001 Use web analytics tools to gather data on marketing performance – select and use tools to capture and analyse data, and interpret and report on performance analysis
- DGMCON001 Develop and implement a content strategy for digital publication – develop a content strategy, produce and publish digital marketing content, and review strategy performance
- DGMSEO001 Build and implement a search engine optimisation strategy – develop and implement strategy to optimise search engine functionality
- DGMSEM001 Create and manage paid search campaigns – plan objectives, prepare the budget, develop the schedule, and launch and manage a paid search campaign
- DGMMED003 Build and conduct display and video advertising – produce an advertising strategy, develop the relevant digital content for publication, and review performance
- DGMMED001 Plan and conduct email marketing – plan an email marketing strategy, develop content and manage email creation, measure performance of email marketing, and expand digital reach
- DGMMED002 Plan and conduct marketing through social media – plan a social media marketing campaign, including preparing the budget, developing the schedule, managing advertisements, and building and sustaining a community on social networks
- DGMWEB001 Optimise a website within a digital marketing strategy – research and evaluate current website performance to develop a website plan, including assessing and enhancing current structure and content
- SIRXMKT007 Develop a digital marketing plan – research, plan, implement, and evaluate digital marketing activities
- FNSORG501 Develop and manage a budget – collect and analyse information and apply sound accounting principles to the development and ongoing management of a budget for a small organisation or section of a large organisation
Learn without limits
The AIM Gold Card gives you two years of exclusive benefits.
This exclusive membership entitles you to consultations with our AIM Course Specialists. Develop a personalised study plan, identify opportunities to upskill, and maximise success beyond your degree.
As industry places greater emphasis on professional growth and micro-skilling, use the Gold Card to access all of AIM’s one-day and online short courses that will broaden your knowledge, develop skills specific to your career, and help you to evolve with the business world around you.
Utilise the collaborative workspaces at AIM Campuses located in major cities around Australia. Open yourself up to new ideas and fresh prospects as 20,000 likeminded AIM professionals come together each year to meet, study, and network.
Completing the 10787NAT Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing gives you the opportunity to explore further qualification opportunities such as the 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing or the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
In addition, AIM offers the Graduate Certificate in Management, Graduate Diploma in Management, and the Master of Business Administration. Study is available in both online and face-to-face delivery modes.
For more information, speak to one of our Senior Training Advisors on 1300 658 337.
Payment Options - Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees.
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with flexible payment options through AIM's finance partner, zipMoney.
- Funding options may be available in your state, please contact us for more information.
To be eligible for enrolment into the Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing you must either:
- Have knowledge of marketing principles and concepts, digital media platforms and software, social media marketing by having completed a formal course of study either Diploma
- Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training package (current or superseded equivalent versions) and be currently employed in a workplace or have access to a workplace
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV from the BSB Training package, and;
- Have a minimum of two years of equivalent full-time workplace experience in an operational or leadership role including at least one year in a sales and marketing, digital media, social media marketing or related field and be currently employed in a workplace or have access to a workplace.
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of enrolment
- Possess proficient English skills. If English is not your first language, must provide IELTS band score of 5.5 overall or equivalent. Alternatively, if you have lived and worked in an English-speaking country continuously for at least five years prior to the date on which you will commence your course, we may be able to assess your English proficiency based on the relevance of your work experience. You will need to provide a work reference letter on a company letterhead with clear information on the nature of work, dates of employment, and contact details of a supervisor
- Be technologically literate and have access to Microsoft Office suite and continuous internet access.
- Have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. You can receive a USI or check if you already have one by visiting here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
How to Enrol
Click here for information about how to enrol and for our Student Entry Procedure.
In Partnership with
In Partnership with Digital Tech Academy
Digital Tech Academy sets the global standard in digital marketing with the aim of providing courses that do not exist in the current market. They work with digital industry experts to design and develop standards that define the digital skills and capabilities required of today’s professionals.