Digital Marketing has revolutionised the way we engage with our market, customers and employees. With digital having such a broad business impact, it is now a critical skillet for every manager within an organisation to understand and adopt.
In the digital era, marketing has been fundamentally disrupted and empowered, making the learning of this new skillset vital across all industries and sectors.
No other business function has been as disrupted by digitisation as Marketing. Email, SEO, SEM, social, remarketing, paid ads and programmatic are all embedded in the digital space, with the content marketing engine ever-churning to create as many likes, shares and downloads as the lead funnel can handle.
With such a tangible link to business success, the growing importance of digital makes it a critical knowledge set for marketers and non-marketers alike.
* (Criteo, Reach, Click and Conversions report, 2018)
of all clicks on a search results page come from the first 5 listings.
of marketers say growing SEO/organic presence is a high inbound marketing priority.
Source: HubSpot, State of Inbound 2017
of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
Source: HubSpot, State of Inbound 2017
of organisations do not have a clearly defined digital marketing strategy.
Source: Smart Insights, Managing Digital Marketing research report, 2017
Who should attend these Digital Marketing courses?
- Beginners wanting to start a career in the digital marketing industry
- Students who are keen to work in digital marketing in the future
- Marketing professionals who have little experience in digital but want to expand their skills to achieve business objectives
- Digital marketers who only specialise in one area of digital and wanting to expand their skill set
- Small to medium business owners or marketing managers who want to learn how to employ digital strategies to grow their business
AIM's courses on Digital Marketing cover four foundational subject areas that are critical to building and sharpening your understanding of the digital marketing landscape. AIM also offers a highly focused look at a leading social media channel for professional networking; LinkedIn. These courses will give you the skillsets required to apply this understanding, engage with the broader market and expand your knowledge of how digital marketing impacts business performance.
The five one-day short courses on offer cover:
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (Foundational)
- Basics of SEO
- Case study/technical audit and assessment of a website
- Keyword research training
- Digital content strategy (onsite and offsite content), and more
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (Foundational)
- How to build your brand online
- Building awareness for your brand/case study
- Internet Marketing training/case study, and more
Introduction to Google Analytics (Foundational)
- The importance of Google Analytics for businesses
- Navigating Google Analytics
- How to read and understand Google Analytics’ audience, acquisition and behaviour reports
- Online conversions, and more
Social Media Strategy (Intermediate)
- How to conduct a social media audit
- Understanding buyer stages
- Put your social media strategy in the context of your organisation or personal brand
- Analyse data metrics to gain insights
- Plan in detail for budget, resourcing, and management, and more
LinkedIn Marketing Strategy (Intermediate)
- Understand the key to LinkedIn profiles that attracts views
- Use your profile as a way to engage prospective customers
- Create and execute a LinkedIn content strategy
- Identify new clients and new business opportunities, and more
Most popular Digital Marketing Short Courses
“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”