Adapt. Lead. Thrive.
New Ways of Working in the Digital Economy
Introduction to Digital Fundamentals
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Cloud Platforms and Services
Introduction to Big Data and Data-driven Organisations
Visualisation and Dashboard Design
Opportunities for Automation
Agile Ways of Working
Agile Project Management
Introduction to Leadership in the Digital Economy
Leading Self, Others, and Teams
Leading the Organisation
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the notion of the digital economy, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and its impact on the operating environment of organisations
- Analyse the drivers of need for digital transformation
- Identify the business case for varying digital technologies within an organisational context
- Utilise agile methodologies to foster effective working practices within the digital economy
- Determine leadership approaches to support sustained individual, team, and organisational performance within the digital economy
- Access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that AIM Masterclasses are non-accredited.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We have partnered with FourthRev for the creation and design of this Masterclass. As a leading career-focused education organisation who have made it their purpose is to close the digital skills gap, FourthRev was the ideal partner for AIM to achieve our goal of preparing Australians for the future of work.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Separate terms and conditions and cancellation policies apply for AIM Online Short Courses.
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.