“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the key Salesforce Administrator features for set up, activity management, and enterprise collaboration
- Apply fundamental knowledge of user setups, customisation, and key security protocols as well as set up an effective desktop
- Customise objects and outline critical data management considerations
- Identify the sales and marketing capabilities of Salesforce and implement processes to automate and manage campaigns with efficiency
- Apply fundamental knowledge of Salesforce’s analytics capabilities, including reporting and dashboards to inform and support organisational decisions and goals
- Describe and optimise usage of the various service and support applications that enhance automation
- Summarise the success factors of CRM implementation and improve administration skills
- Communicate and implement new processes professionally to ensure efficient and effective outcomes within a diverse business environment and with a diverse range of stakeholders
Upcoming Dates for Salesforce Administrator Masterclass
Online course - 6 modules
This course is delivered fully online with support from weekly webinars led by expert facilitators and weekly assessments with facilitator feedback to drive progress.
Students will have access to community forums to ask questions and receive support from their peers, as well as to Salesforce’s custom learning platform Trailhead where they can practise skills and earn internationally recognised badges.
- Access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources
- Free access to 3 x Online Short Courses
Please note that AIM Masterclasses are non-accredited.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We have partnered with FourthRev for the creation and design of this Masterclass. As a leading career-focused education organisation who have made it their purpose is to close the digital skills gap, FourthRev was the ideal partner for AIM to achieve our goal of preparing Australians for the future of work.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Separate terms and conditions and cancellation policies apply for AIM Online Short Courses.
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.