Training Terms and Conditions
For Enrolment in a Qualification
For students enrolling in an AIMET qualification, please refer to our enrolment policy located here.
- Fees must be paid on enrolment or a payment plan or applicable government approved loan scheme must be in place. Government approved loan schemes are FEE-HELP for Higher Education qualifications.
- If an invoice is issued by AIM it must be paid no later than 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card or bank draft or other pre-approved payment method.
For Enrolment in an AIM Short Course
The following terms and conditions apply to people registering for an AIM short course.
- If an invoice is issued by AIM it must be paid no later than 14 days following the date of the invoice.
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card, bank draft or other pre-approved payment method.
Cancellations, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Short Courses
Notifications of cancellations, refunds and requests for transfers must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call AIM on 1300 658337 to discuss your options.
More than 10 working days from Course commencement
In the event of a cancellation the Institute will refund the fees paid in full if AIM is advised in writing of a cancellation more than 10 working days prior to the Course commencement date.
10 working days or less from Course commencement
In the event of notification of a cancellation 10 working days or less before the Course commencement date fees paid will not be refunded or allocated to another Course. AIM cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this 10 working day period.
Requests for transfers to alternate courses can be arranged if AIM is advised in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling AIM on 1300 658 337. These requests must be made 10 or more working days prior to the course commencement date and is subject to availability on a future course. One transfer will be accepted without charge. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of $55.00 (incl. GST).
Non Attendance (No Show)
If a student fails to attend a program, course fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course.
Requests for substitutions are to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling AIM on 1300 658337 and can be made at any time up to 2 working days before the course commencement date.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Advertised prices are GST inclusive. The portion of the program or qualification fee attributable to the education component is GST free, however in accordance with GST legislation AIM is required to charge GST on the portion of the program that relates to catering. Tax invoices that comply with GST legislation will be issued for all enrolments. The amount of GST will be separately identified on all tax invoices.
- AIM reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Where a fee refund is due to a student such a refund will be provided within 30 days.
- The information provided by AIM is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. AIM reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or facilitators at its discretion.
- AIM reserves the right to record, via video and/or audio, learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.