Young Manager of the Year
The Young Manager of the Year category recognises the most successful young entrepreneurs and business leaders up to the age of 30.
This category acknowledges rising stars and aspiring leaders from business, government and industry and who are making their mark in the industry in which they work.
They must be aged between 18 and 30 (at the close of the campaign 2 November) and employed as a manager within an organisation, or managing their own business that employs five or more people.
Nominees in the Young Manager of the Year category are this State's “high potentials”... it's part of AIM's commitment to recognising, educating and developing Generation Y who have been in the workplace for 5 to 8 years.
Nominees must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and management capability
- Exceptional skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- The significant impact they have had on their company
- Recognition of their personal brand and network and the importance of this
- A vision for themselves and their organisations