With Regional and State Excellence Awards having taken place in every State and Territory in Australia, national finalists for the 2015 Excellence Awards can now be revealed.
AIM's 2015 Excellence Awards are shaping up to be the biggest ever if the caliber of national finalists are anything to judge by.
AIM CEO David Pich has said the leadership and management acumen on display has been incredibly impressive with not just the winners of the state awards but the finalists as well.
"In every category, in every city we are seeing that there are outstanding managers in every part of Australia and in every industry," Mr Pich said.
"These finalists can consider themselves winners already for making it to this stage of the awards process and I'm looking forward to seeing them all in Melbourne for the National Excellence Awards."
The National Excellence Awards will be taking place at a glittering gala event at Peninsula, Melbourne on Friday October 16.
Young Manager of the Year
- Nidal Rasheed - Managing Director, Silvertail Property Group - Adelaide
- Odell Menon - Managing Consultant, Litmus Group - Melbourne
- Matthew Moss - Dixon Group General Manager - Darwin
- Rebecca McSwiney - Associate Director (Online Marketing Manager), University of Southern Queensland - Toowoomba
- Nathan Symonds -
- Alexandra Conroy - CEO Reliant Healthcare - Sydney
- Peter Lacey - Principal / Managing Director, Bax Security Services - Perth
- Stuart Heather - Manager, Kingborough Chronicle - Hobart
Not for Profit Manager of the Year
- Paul Scully - Chief Executive Officer of Baptist Care SA - Adelaide
- Sandro Cirianni - Guide Dogs Victoria General Manager - Melbourne
- Liza Metcalfe - HR, IT and Administrative Services Manager of Somerville Community Services - Darwin
- Blair Odgers - Chief Executive Officer,Toowoomba Turf Club - Toowoomba
- Philippa Moss - Executive Director of AIDS Action Council of the ACT - Canberra
- Louise Robinson - Chief Executive Officer, Nambucca Heads Local Aboriginal Land Council - Nambucca Heads
- Marcus Stafford - Chief Executive Officer, Multiple Sclerosis WA Inc - Perth
- Daryl Connelly - Business Advisor and Coach - Cradle Coast Innovation - Devonport
Owner Manager of the Year
- Tim Livingston - Bakers Delight franchisee - Melbourne
- Yianni Tsimopoulos – Managing Director at Nationwide Accountants & Advisers - Adelaide
- Selvam Kandasamy - Manager and Head Chef at Saffrron - Darwin
- Maureen Fields - Director of Ten Years Younger Home Care - Cairns
- Angela Cusack - Principal and Owner of Bespoke Services - Canberra
- Nick Verykios - Managing Director, Distribution Central - Sydney
- Sarah Coleman - Managing Director, Improvement Resources - Perth
- Kirk Pinner - Managing Director, Outside the Square Solutions - Burnie
Manager of the Year
- Iain Woollaston - General Manager of Cook Building & Development - Adelaide
- Carlos Schafer - Executive General Manager Industry and Training, Open Universities Australia - Melbourne
- Nicholas Coatsworth - Executive Director of the National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre (NCCTRC) - Darwin
- Joe Rea - General Manager of Boyne Smelters Limited (BSL) - Gladstone
- Gillian Vickers - Acting Manager of Education and Care Services, Campbelltown City Council - Sydney
- Jessica Barber - Transformation Lead, BHP Billiton Iron Ore - Perth
- Philip Mussared - Retirement Benefits Fund (RBF) Chief Executive Officer - Hobart
- Lina Ranieri – Assistant Commissioner, Australian Tax Office - Canberra