Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Train the Trainer
Want your training sessions to have more impact? This four-day course is designed to give trainers the skills and knowledge to plan and present interactive and effective training sessions. From analysing learning needs to structuring and delivering workshops and designing engaging workshop materials, every step of the process is covered. There is also plenty of class time dedicated to skills practice.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if you’re a trainer or manager who would like to sharpen your skills and deepen your understanding of what makes training sessions work.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, using existing learning resources in a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Plan, organise and deliver training by interpreting learning program documentation, contextualising existing learning materials and monitoring learner progress
- Structure learning activities to support and reinforce new learning, build on strengths and identify areas for further development
- Choose presentation strategies and techniques that will enhance audience understanding of key concepts and central ideas
On-Campus Workshops – 4 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."