Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
You are here
Train the Trainer
Great trainers inspire and engage learners to achieve their goals by delivering training programs that challenge the status quo and motivate action. The ability to convey a message with influence and create a lasting impact on students that changes behaviour is the key to any successful learning experience.
The Train the Trainer short course from the Australian Institute of Management develops the skills and knowledge to plan and present interactive and effective training sessions. Learn to analyse learning needs, structure and deliver workshops, and design engaging workshop materials through practical application.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, using existing learning resources in a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Plan, organise and deliver training by interpreting learning program documentation, contextualising existing learning materials and monitoring learner progress
- Structure learning activities to support and reinforce new learning, build on strengths and identify areas for further development
- Choose presentation strategies and techniques that will enhance audience understanding of key concepts and central ideas
On-Campus Workshops – 4 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Train the Trainer
4.38 out of 5
from over 56 participants
What do our students say?
AIM has an unrivalled breadth and depth of training options including over 80 Short Courses and over 20 Online Short Courses across a range of subject areas including; Leadership & Management, Project Management, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Communication, Finance, Professional Development and Sales.
Hear some of our past students speak about their experiences studying at AIM.
"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."