Information and Policies
The pages within this section of aim.com.au are relevant to students enrolled in Vocational Education and Training (VET) Qualifications, as well as unaccredited On-Campus, Online, and Virtual Short Courses.
Read about Student (Short Course and VET) and Staff information, policies and procedures, enrolment procedures, terms and conditions and download the AIM Student Handbook.
- Short Course Information and Policies
- VET Information and Policies
- Subsidised Training Opportunities
- Download the AIM Student Handbook (VET)
- How to Enrol (VET)
- USI Information (VET)
- Terms and Conditions (VET)
- VET Student Loans
- Promotional Terms and Conditions (Short Course and VET)
- Staff Information and Policies
AIM also offers 24/7 student support to answer any questions you may have about your study and enrolment. You can reach our Student Support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1300 658 337.