“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Lead masterful sales conversations from beginning to end
- Use questioning techniques to uncover the full set of customer needs and desires
- Understand buyers, buyer types, and the buying process
- Close new business with success and high integrity
- Overcome objections that get in the way of the sale
- Sell on value and reduce price push backs
- Avoid common mistakes that even the most experienced sellers make
Upcoming Dates and Session Times for Consultative Sales Excellence (Virtual)
Friday, December 4, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (AEST)
Friday, December 4, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (AEST)
Virtual Classroom – Delivered in three 90 minute virtual sessions across 1 day
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and students can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator and a support co-host.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, AIM’s virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location, and the capability to be recorded for later review.
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Students will require the following:
- Computer or mobile device
- An internet connection (broadband/4G+ recommended)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.