2014 South Australian Managers of the Year
The 2014 South Australian Managers of the Year were announced at the AIM Excellence Awards Final held in Adelaide on Friday 3 October.
- Manager of the Year
- Not For Profit Manager of the Year
- Owner Manager of the Year
- Young Manager of the Year
Read more about the Manager of the Year award category.
Peter George - Group Manager - Recovering Independence, Employers Mutual
- Belinda Butler - Distribution Manager, Terri Scheer Insurance
- Brett Hopkins - CEO SA/NT, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Hayden Manhood - Director of Finance, Renew SA
- Lynn Walker - Finance Manager Operations, Northpoint Toyota
- Billie-Jo Barbara - Manager, People and Culture, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (Planning Division)
Read more about the Not For Profit Manager award category.
Elaine Bensted - Chief Executive, Zoos South Australia
- Kristen Bailey AIMM - State training Co-ordinator, Campbell Page
- Jemma Taylor - Manager - Community Programs YWCA of Adelaide
- Frances Tullis - Senior Manager, Learning and Development Minda Inc
- Jane Gordon - Manager Service Quality Community Lifestyles Inc
Read more about the Owner Manager award category.
Damien Smart - Owner/Director, Smartgroup SA
- David Dahm - CEO and Founder, Health and Life
- Lisa Twyford - Managing Director, Clear Decisions
Read more about the Young Manager award category.
Chris Hooper AIMe - Partner, Cirillo Hooper & Company
- Ben Poppy - National Operations Manager, IS Australia
- Kymberly Davis AIMe - Operations Manager, Maxilift Australia
- Melissa Knoll - Corporate Project Officer, RSPCA