This Year I Will - Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all Australian residents
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 01/01/2019 and entries close on 17:00 15/02/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter their details and top 3 learning objectives for 2019 during the Promotion Period and enter via https://promotion.aim.com.au/aim-this-year-i-will/
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 17:00 on 18/02/2019 at Level 21, 580 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- The winner will receive
- 1 x AIM Leader Credential of their choosing (Valued at up to $2,995)
- 1 x Flight Centre Voucher (Valued at $2,000)
- 1 x Visa Prepaid Card (Valued at $1,000)
- Total Prize pool value is $5,995
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 15th March 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The enter your details question filled out by the entrant will give them one (1) sole entry into the prize draw. One person can only win one (1) prize per draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The Australian Institute of Management and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Australian Institute of Management is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to The Australian Institute of Management for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/18/30265
Authorised under ACT permit number: TP18/02522
Authorised under SA permit number: T18/2237