2012 Sunshine Coast Managers of the Year
Read more about the Professional Manager award category.
Robyn Redknap AFAIM - Resort Manager, Oasis Retirement Resort
- Andrew Longhorn - CIO, iApps Pty Ltd
- Laurie Prentice - Facility Manager, Lend Lease
- Gavin Keats - National Sales Manager, Network Communications Pty Ltd
- Robyn Redknap AFAIM - Resort Manager, Oasis Retirement Resort
- Glenn Soper - General Manager, Performax International Pty Ltd
- Robyn Pinel - Manager, Centre for Vocational Education and Training, Sunshine Coast TAFE
Read more about the Not For Profit Manager award category.
Paul Clegg AIMM - Acting Headmaster, CEO and Head of Junior School, Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Wendy Russell - Commmunity Care Manager, GM, Blue Care
- Mark Birchall - Acting Principal - Primary Campus, Chancellor State College
- Natasha Read FAIM - Group Executive Manager, Community Solutions
- Karen Thomas-Goldsmith - General Manager, Connections Inc
- Kaye Coates - Manager of Suncoast Community Care, Sundale Garden Village
- Melissa Tong - Cooroy Community Precinct Manager, Sunshine Coast Council
- Paul Clegg AIMM - Acting Headmaster, CEO and Head of Junior School, Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Lisa Rowe - CEO, Wishlist Sunshine Coast Health Foundation
Read more about the Owner Manager award category.
John Pearson - Director, Look Now Pty Ltd
- Andrea Dalton - Principal and Owner, Andrea Dalton Dance Dynamics
- Laurie Clarke - Owner Manager, Bank of Queensland
- Rebecca Grisman - Director, Campaign Group
- Marc Venter - Owner, Guide Financial
- Rick Hoy - CEO, iApps Pty Ltd
- John Pearson - Director, Look Now Pty Ltd
- Craig Prasser - Owner Manager, Marble Bar Bistro Sunshine Beach pty ltd
Sue Manton - Business Manager, Little Haven Cooloola Sunshine Coast Palliative Care Inc
- Sue Manton - Business Manager, Little Haven Cooloola Sunshine Coast Palliative Care Inc
- Bradley Robb - Manager, Rainbow Beach Surf Life Saving Supporters Club Inc
- Stuart Dodunski - Gladstone Construction Manager, Shadforths Civil Contractors
- Karen Bazzan - Owner Manager, Stirling Homes Qld
Read more about the Young Manager award category.
Leah McKenzie - Senior Civil Engineer, Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Jessica Green - Director, CCM: Cherub Childminding Services Family Day Care Scheme
- Leah McKenzie - Senior Civil Engineer, Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Wendy Miller - Business Development Manager, Grow Accounting
- Clare Bond - General Manager Club Development, Jetts Fitness
The Sunshine Coast TAFE Medal for Management Excellence award is given to a candidate who has displayed a strong mix of career focus, self development and community involvement. The winner needs to be a governance leader who holds advisory positions on various boards or committees and must demonstrate that he or she understands and practices management excellence.
David Curd - Managing Director, Community Solutions