“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand buyer stages and their impact on strategy and content
- Put your social media strategy in the context of your organisation or personal brand
- Conduct a social media audit on your existing presence
- Assess consistency, performance, SEO, brand, and competitors
- Write objectives and KPIs that drive and measure performance
- Develop audience personas and choose the correct channel to target with relevant content
- Understand content categories, purpose, and formats
- Collaborate with your audience and influencers for greater engagement
- Plan in detail for budget, resourcing, and management
- Analyse data metrics to gain insights and continuously improve
Upcoming Dates for Social Media Strategy
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
Our Social Media Strategy course is set in interactive classrooms at one of our four campuses across Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
In Partnership with Social Media College
Social Media College (SMC) is where the world goes to study social media.
Since 2014, SMC has delivered a wide variety of market-leading short courses, including face-to-face workshops and online self-paced options as well as the Diploma of Social Media Marketing, the first nationally recognised qualification governed by the Australian Government’s ASQA. All are designed in close collaboration with globally renowned social media experts.
AIM's short course facilitators are experienced Social and Digital Marketers with decades of combined experience in social media marketing. They are industry leaders with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise.
Coming from large agency backgrounds and working across a multitude of clients, you can expect to learn the best skills from professionals, who work across a variety of social media platforms on a daily basis for real-world businesses.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.