Get involved with AIM in 2016
At AIM, we're excited about the year ahead. With a new year often comes a fresh perspective and resolutions to reach new heights.
We’ve listed some of the many ways you can get involved with your AIM in 2016:
- Become a Mentor in AIM’s six month Mentoring Program. Whether you’re available to meet with a mentee in person or if you’d like to meet remotely online, we have options available for you to start leveraging your experience and wisdom. We need mentors now so register your interest and complete an application on our website or if you have any questions contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a topic or speaker that you’ve found valuable recently? Let us know by suggesting speaker or topic ideas for upcoming webinars, keynote presentations and professional development events.
- Are you a subject expert yourself? Speaking at an AIM event is a great way to boost your profile and network with like-minded Members.
- Contribute your ideas on management and leadership in our newsletters, blogs, AIM Magazine articles and our social media channels.
- Nominate an outstanding manager or leader as a candidate or become a judge for the 2016 Excellence Awards, taking place later this year.
- Join one of our Regional Committees or find out what you can do to contribute to local AIM initiatives.
- Contribute information, ideas and opinions to future research initiatives. Find out how by touching base with our research team via email@example.com
Get in touch with your local Member Engagement Manager today to see how you can get involved with AIM in 2016. We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you all the best for a year full of purpose and growth.
New South Wales - Liz Urici - firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Capital Territory - Louise Dalglish-Smith - email@example.com
South Australia - Leah Pullen - firstname.lastname@example.org
For national queries, please contact General Manager, Engagement & Marketing, Margot Smith email@example.com