With a renewed focus on professional development and the need to furnish AIM Members with the most up-to-date information, AIM is delighted to launch Leadership Direct.
Leadership Direct is AIM’s new professional development platform available only to Members. This provides Members with unlimited access to Australia’s most extensive online resource centre for management and leadership.
For organisations and individuals, Leadership Direct is all about working smarter, improving efficiency and maximising resources to increase management and leadership skill.
AIM has also developed a ‘PD Direct’ series of learning journeys for Members within the Leadership Direct platform. Each learning journey is designed for middle & senior management and includes 1-2 hours of structured content and interactive resources on core management and leadership skills. The PD Direct series offers professional development journeys covering skills such as Target Setting, Self-Management, Performance Management, Stepping up to lead, Walking the Talk and Buying into the Vision.
A snapshot of Leadership Direct includes:
- Over 250 best practice checklists on key management and leadership topics
- Over 70 summaries of key management models
- Over 300 video briefings from international business leaders and academics
- Over 100 infographic format videos illustrating key models and concepts
- Over 130 hours of interactive e-learning materials
- 75 self-assessment tests to enable understanding of development needs
Leadership Direct can be accessed 24 hours a day from any PC, tablet or mobile device and includes a wide range of content in formats to suit different learning styles. It is a rich source of “just in time” and in-depth resources to provide practical support for managers and leaders in the workplace at all stages of their career.