You are here
AIM POLICY: COVID-19
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training (AIM) is committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of our students, facilitators, employees and community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our principles as we continue to move forward:
- Ensure a safe and enjoyable learning environment
- Continue to serve our customers with the highest standards
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus.
In line with the reopening of our campuses on 1 July, we have implemented the following actions in accordance with recommendations from the Australian Government.
Actions in place across our campuses:
- State QR code sign in on arrival to our campuses
- Increased our cleaning frequency
- Our cleaners are being extra diligent with sanitizing surfaces/chairs etc
- Proactively cleaning surfaces ourselves (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) with disinfectant/alcohol wipes at regular intervals
- Signage around our campus informing social distancing
- Class sizes reduced and class rooms set up with social distancing in place
- Scattered break times
- Sanitising stations in place
- We request any one will flu like symptoms please do not attend training
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- Always practise good hygiene, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, cover your coughs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain social distance while onsite AIM campuses
Note: This will be updated regularly in line with Government health advise.
Date: March 2021