The time it will take to develop competency in the units that form this qualification is dependent on existing skills and experience.
Typically, to complete within the specified course duration, it is recommended that students commit approximately 3-5 hours per week plus additional time for assessment to developing their competency through a range of learning, work based skills testing and assessment activities.
To achieve the qualification you will complete 8 units of competency including 7 core units and 1 elective. Assessments include:
- Completing readings and case studies on the topic of coaching culture
- Peer coaching
- Attendance at training days (if studying face to face) or online webinars
- Practical executive coaching assignment
- Coaching culture project
- Complete answers to questions in workbooks
Coaching Demonstration Recordings
For the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT), you are required to complete four (4) coaching demonstrations, using a variety of coaching models and tools from the program.
You must complete and pass all four demonstrations as part of your assessment.
If you are completing a face to face program or in house program, providing you complete all face to face days and coaching practices and have been observed by the course facilitator, you will only need to submit ONE coaching demonstration at the end of your course work.
If you are completing the Advanced Coaching Certification or Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT) self-paced program online, you will be required to complete and submit four (4) recordings online for assessment.
You will be given feedback by your course facilitator or online assessor for all demonstrations.
Units of Competency
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|Develop a coaching culture in the workplace|
|Contribute to organisational performance development|
|Evaluate workplace coaching programs|
|Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals|
|Provide leadership across the organisation|
|Design and facilitate an executive coaching program|
|Facilitate change through advanced coaching models|
|Manage personal and professional development (elective)|
To enter the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT) applicants must have:
- successfully achieved a coaching qualification for example Certificate IV in Workplace Coaching (10834NAT) OR
- an equivalent other coaching qualification OR
- hold equivalent vocational competency and be coaching at the International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level or above.
It is recommended entrants have:
- a minimum of six months employment or volunteer experience in working with a range of people in the workplace; and
- competency in literacy (reading and writing), oral communication and learning strategies – sufficient to use coaching tools to coach people in the workplace; reflect on their coaching and receive feedback; and document answers to assessment questions.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
As our delivery partner, payments for this Qualification are made directly to Open Door Coaching. Upon completion of your application form you will be entered into the Open Door system for payment and delivery. Open Door has card or invoicing payment options.