“For me, becoming more skilled now, is actually a small investment in time and money, which will have a much bigger return later down the track.”
Our Agile Project Management training course is facilitated by industry professionals based in Sydney and Melbourne. Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Define the benefits of using an Agile approach to managing projects
- Establish, manage and empower Agile teams
- Apply continuous planning, collaboration and transparency techniques
- Manage Agile project constraints and trade-offs
- Monitor and measure Agile project and team performance
- Enable teams to maximise value delivered, and ensure customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Identify program and portfolio considerations for Agile at scale
- Contribute to creating an Agile culture
Upcoming Dates for Agile Project Management
On-Campus Workshop – 2 day face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.