360 Degree Feedback Tools
Why use 360 Degree Feedback tools?
The surveys and reports will:
- Give insight into the individual’s strengths and weaknesses
- Help monitor the effects of training and development programs
- Provide a powerful benchmark to evaluate performance across the entire organisation
- Feed into the organisation’s performance review process
Types of 360 Degree Feedback tools
The Australian Institute of Management has two types of 360 Degree Feedback tools.
Let AIM do the work for you!
Using AIM to conduct your 360 Degree Feedback process provides you with the confidence and peace of mind that comes from using Australia’s most established management membership organisation. AIM will ensure that information is gathered and reported back in confidence.
Simply provide us with a list of participants (and their email addresses), and we’ll do the rest! AIM will administer the survey questionnaires, invite participants (and their observers) to complete the survey, monitor the progress, send reminders when necessary and generate the reports.
For more information, see the 360 Degree Feedback Survey Brochure.
Start using 360 Degree Feedback Tools to develop your key talent!
- Call us now on 1300 362 631, or
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org