Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
The rate of change in today’s organisations is unprecedented, however research shows 70% of change programs fail to achieve their goals. The ability to adapt to continuous change with agility and speed whilst engaging your people is one of the critical challenges facing organisations, managers and leaders today.
The Change Management course covers each step of the planning, preparation and implementation stages of a change process and enables organisations to grow steadily, despite constant pressure from internal and external forces.
Is this course right for you?
This course is designed for you if you’re either interested or involved in change management initiatives and you’d like to create an environment that’s ready for change.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations and apply models of organisational change in the context of your business
- Develop effective change management strategies
- Adapt your leadership style to effectively lead change by understanding the human side of change
- Develop a change management and change communication plan for your organisation using tools and insights into the change process
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”