Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This two-day course provides an end-to-end exploration of all facets of human resource management. Covering everything from strategic initiatives to HR service delivery, this course will provide a solid understanding of the employer-employee relationship, delivering the knowledge and skills you need to manage all aspects of the employment lifecycle and address the challenges at each stage.
Is this course right for you?
If you're a manager of people and you’d like to deepen your understanding of human resources and how to address the challenges within human resource management, this is the ideal course for you.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Develop and facilitate performance management processes while also coordinating learning and development to encourage effective employee performance
- Research human resources functions by reviewing your organisational strategy, identifying networks for human resource professionals and considering legislation, regulations and standards
- Ensure all persons responsible for human resource functions understand requirements regarding their ethical behaviour
- Work with line managers to ensure that performance is monitored regularly and that intervention occurs as required to comply with organisational policies and legal requirements
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."