"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Manage employee and industrial relations matters in an organisation by developing appropriate policies and managing conflict resolution negotiations
- Communicate and implement industrial relations policies and procedures to effectively represent your organisation and employers
- Develop, implement and review guidelines and procedures for mediation within an organisation and conduct separate interviews with parties in disputes in order to clarify issues
- Deal with redeployment, resignation, retirement, dismissal and redundancy, including the conduct of exit interviews
Online Delivery Mode
Online course – 6 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Separate terms and conditions and cancellation policies apply for AIM Online Short Courses.
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.