“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations and apply models of organisational change in the context of your business
- Develop effective change management strategies
- Adapt your leadership style to effectively lead change by understanding the human side of change
- Develop a change management and change communication plan for your organisation using tools and insights into the change process
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’
Upcoming Dates for Change Management
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
About the AIM Influential Leader Credential
An AIM Influential Leader credential provides you with learning that differentiates leaders from managers. In today’s fast paced business environment, great leaders need to manage change, engage staff, create meaningful relationships and facilitate team cohesion. Including a Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment, this credential shows a manager’s ability to perceive, understand and manage emotions in themselves and in others.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.