AIM Campus Reopening: July 1, 2020
The Australian Institute of Management is pleased to announce that we will be re-opening all our campuses around Australia from July 1st.
We will be taking a cautious approach with a total focus on the health and safety of our students, staff, facilitators, and visitors.
In line with Government and Health Ministry advice, there will be a number of steps taken to ensure a COVID-19 safe environment:
- Reduced schedule of face-to-face courses, smaller class sizes, and classrooms set up to comply with social distancing protocols
- Increased cleaning schedule frequency
- Sanitising stations located throughout the campuses
- Changes to break times and catering to reduce the number of people in contact with each other at any time
- Rescheduling of classes for customers who are unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- Contact tracing procedures in place
For people that are unable to come into an AIM campus, we will continue to run a range of virtual and online training programs.
For those in Victoria, we will welcome you into our new Melbourne AIM campus located on Level 15, 120 Spencer St. This brand new facility is directly opposite Southern Cross station.
This has been a challenging time for businesses, employees, communities, and families. We look forward to helping you upskill and adapt to rapidly increasing change so you can seize the future.
Thank you for your continued support,
CEO, Australian Institute of Management