Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Project Management Practitioner
This five-day course offers project managers an invaluable step up by teaching them how to approach the stages of project management with strong leadership, governance and project integration. Learn vital skills to pull together a project with a range of proven strategies to help you develop and implement projects, while simultaneously managing project teams effectively.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for you and your career if you’re a project manager looking to undertake formal training or preparing to transition to a program management role.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Manage project scope while managing time in terms of implementing the project schedule and assessing time management outcomes
- Manage quality within projects by implementing quality control and assurance processes, while reviewing to make quality improvements in current and future projects
- Identify, analyse and refine project costs, budgets and procurement while planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and managing the project team
- Manage risks that may impact project objectives by identifying, analysing and monitoring contingency plans and implementing robust project governance
- Integrate continuous improvement into current and future projects
On-Campus Workshops – 5 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Sonja Becke, a recent AIM graduate and Visy employee. As Sonja was rising up the company ranks, AIM supported her throughout her career progression to give her the skills she needed to perform her new roles with confidence. AIM provided on-site flexible training which allowed Sonja and her colleagues to undertake training at their workplace. Here’s her story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."