Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This short course offers a practical guide to managing contracts. Explore the contract lifecycle, from tendering and negotiating to managing risk and administering contracts. Foster sustainable relationships with suppliers through better management of the tendering and selection process, monitoring the performance of suppliers, managing risk and resolving disagreements more effectively.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if your current role involves managing contracts between your organisation and external suppliers of goods and services on a regular basis.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Apply fundamental concepts and techniques within the tendering and selection process of new suppliers for your business or organisation
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of contracts, including the process of ongoing negotiation, managing any risks and the administration of contracts
- Build relationships with suppliers while also monitoring and reviewing their performance on a regular basis and resolving any disagreements that arise
- Manage contract variations between your organisation and its external suppliers of goods and services
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”