Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
There is an increasing national focus on diversity, and many organisations are following suit. This one-day course explores the opportunities and challenges inherent to Australia's diverse workplace populations. You will understand the importance and impact of diversity and how you can translate this into a meaningful diversity policy for your own organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If you're a manager with responsibility for developing and implementing a diversity policy within your organisation, this course is essential for your career.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Encourage staff to see that working effectively with difference is a strength that can improve your organisation’s products, services and customer relations
- Capture ideas and information from the diversity within your workforce to enhance products and services while contributing to competitive advantage
- Draft a diversity policy and develop action plans before consulting key stakeholders for feedback and revising the policy for implementation
- Monitor business activities, team plans and staff performance to ensure the diversity policy is effectively implemented
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."