“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Units of Competency
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
- NAT10931001 Conduct omnichannel marketing – plan and prepare for an omnichannel campaign, determine its requirements, implement the omnichannel campaign and review its performance
- NAT10931003 Facilitate organic and earned marketing – determine organic marketing needs of the organisation, implement an organic marketing plan, and review the performance of organic and earned marketing
- NAT10931002 Plan and conduct performance marketing – interpret a performance marketing brief, plan, implement, and optimise the performance marketing campaign, and review its success
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans – develop social media engagement plans with a preferred target audience and facilitate social engagement on behalf of a business or organisation
- NAT10931004 Apply marketing automation – determine automation needs of client to plan and implement marketing automation and review its performance
- BSBMKG547 Develop strategies to monetise digital engagement – monetise digital engagement through a focus on customer engagement, content relevance and real-time digital payment systems
- NAT10931005 Test to optimise performance – identify opportunities for testing, design and activate a testing plan, and review discoveries
- BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy – interpret a creative brief and evaluate a range of innovative options to write persuasive copy
Learn without limits
The AIM Gold Card gives you two years of exclusive benefits.
This exclusive membership entitles you to consultations with our AIM Course Specialists. Develop a personalised study plan, identify opportunities to upskill, and maximise success beyond your degree.
As industry places greater emphasis on professional growth and micro-skilling, use the Gold Card to access all of AIM’s one-day and online short courses that will broaden your knowledge, develop skills specific to your career, and help you to evolve with the business world around you.
Utilise the collaborative workspaces at AIM Campuses located in major cities around Australia. Open yourself up to new ideas and fresh prospects as 20,000 likeminded AIM professionals come together each year to meet, study, and network.
Completing the 10931NAT Diploma of Digital Marketing gives you the opportunity to explore further qualification opportunities such as the 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing or the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management.
In addition, AIM offers the Graduate Certificate in Management, Graduate Diploma in Management, and the Master of Business Administration. Study is available in both online and face-to-face delivery modes.
For more information, speak to one of our Senior Training Advisors on 1300 658 337.
Payment Options - Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees.
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with flexible payment options through AIM's finance partner, zipMoney.
- Funding options may be available in your state, please contact us for more information.
To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address and a USI – unique student identifier. To succeed in this course, you should have an education level of year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV – if not, you will need to meet the requirements in the admissions checklist, experience in the social media marketing work environment and access to a workplace, be technologically literate with the ability to use word processing applications, have continuous internet access, be proficient in English – if English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
How to Enrol
Click here for information about how to enrol and for our Student Entry Procedure.
In Partnership with Digital Tech Academy
Digital Tech Academy sets the global standard in digital marketing with the aim of providing courses that do not exist in the current market. They work with digital industry experts to design and develop standards that define the digital skills and capabilities required of today’s professionals.