"I thought I was going to get something that was very straight, out-of-the-box, textbook, but what I actually got was a renewed self-awareness of what I was doing and how I was impacting people."
Adapt. Lead. Thrive.
To be effective in highly complex workplaces, business leaders need essential knowledge across the key areas of Strategy, Leadership, Customers, and Numbers. The Mini MBA Online is a six-module course where you will acquire tools, templates, and strategies in each of these essential areas and develop the skills to develop a new vision, take action, and enact change.
Your aim: to be an empowered, proactive, and authentic leader who influences organisational behaviours in disruptive global environments to adapt, lead, and thrive.
Creating a Vision
Where, Why & How
Creativity & Innovation
Influence & Direction
Passion & Purpose
Results & Empathy
Mindfulness & Resilience
The Rise of Digital
Communication to Engage
Budgeting & Forecasting
Learn about the Mini MBA Online
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to business issues
- Communicate a vision and develop strategic initiatives that inspire and challenge the business
- Develop leadership techniques that influence and engage others to achieve results
- Utilise business tools to inform strategic analysis and decision making
- Apply models of organisational transformation to lead sustainable change, influence stakeholders, and manage resistance
- Conduct market analysis to develop and implement marketing strategies for competitive advantage
- Interpret and analyse financial information to plan for, implement, and manage financial performance
Online Delivery Mode
Online – 6 modules
Our Mini MBA Online is delivered online via our state-of-the-art learning portal MyAIM. Each module unlocks as you progress through the material, ensuring you have an impactful learning experience that enables you to apply your learning to the real world.
- AIM Business Toolkit – templates, tools and models used in the course
- Reference materials on MyAIM – supplementary notes, readings, recommended reading list, and case studies
- Downloadable activity templates
- Additional resources, reading lists, and references provided to extend learning
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
About Steve Fearns
Steve Fearns is a highly engaging, motivating leadership consultant and life strategist who assists teams, organisations, and individuals to unleash their leadership potential at every level of the organisation. Building on a wealth of corporate experience from the UK, US, and Australia with organisations as diverse as Coca-Cola through to Lifeline, he specialises in leadership development, coaching, emotional fitness, transformational change, and creating high performing teams and cultures.
Steve is certified in Emotional Intelligence, High-Performance Mindset, DiSC, Lego Serious Play, Strategic Intervention, and Life Coaching, is an NLP Practitioner, and was a NSW Trainer of the Year Finalist. His unique and high energy approach combines cutting-edge leadership strategies with the latest developments in neuroscience. What makes Steve different is his ability to reinforce positive leadership behaviours through inspirational experiences, rather than just talk about the leadership concept.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.