Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop effective communication and management skills in achieving your career fulfilment goals
- Strengthen self-awareness and presence and develop a strong personal identity
- Recognise and harness your unique traits and characteristics as powerful leadership tools
- Build proven strategies for supporting women in leadership and strengthen your own leadership abilities
- Recognise and effectively deal with self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Balance leadership with wellbeing
- Build an authentic leadership brand and leverage its power
Upcoming Dates for Women Leaders: Own Your Success
On-Campus Workshops – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
The designer of this course, Sue Hughes, has had an accomplished career, having owned and ran her own businesses and worked as a Senior HR Manager. Sue currently splits her time between course design, facilitation, and executive level HR consultancy. She holds a Master of Education in Educational Psychology and a Master of Business and Technology.