“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Units of Competency
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
Core unit overview
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation - demonstrate senior leadership behaviour as well as personal and professional competence in inspiring and motivating others.
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change - determine strategic change requirements and opportunities; and develop, implement and evaluate change management strategies.
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan - develop and implement a business plan and run a business operation.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances - undertake budgeting, financial forecasting and manage resources to achieve the required outputs for the business unit.
Pre-selected elective unit overview
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development - contribute to the creation of a development plan which ensures the organisation will become more effective over time in achieving its goals.
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans - establish the strategic direction and sustain competitive advantage through the analysis of relevant markets and capability assessments.
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk - manage risks in a range of contexts across an organisation or for a specific business unit or area in any industry setting.
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement - sustain and develop an environment in which continuous improvement, innovation and learning are promoted and rewarded.
- BSBHRM604 Manage employee relations - develop and maintain a positive and productive workplace environment through all aspects of employee relations.
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy - research diversity and its importance to organisational activity and draft, plan and implement diversity policy.
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resource strategic planning - develop, implement and maintain a strategic approach to managing human resources in an organisation.
- PSPGEN067 Establish and maintain strategic networks - identify features of strategic networks, establish network links with key stakeholders and build strategic relationships.
Learn without limits
The AIM Gold Card gives you two years of exclusive benefits.
This exclusive membership entitles you to consultations with our AIM Course Specialists. Develop a personalised study plan, identify opportunities to upskill, and maximise success beyond your degree.
As industry places greater emphasis on professional growth and micro-skilling, use the Gold Card to access all of AIM’s one-day and online short courses that will broaden your knowledge, develop skills specific to your career, and help you to evolve with the business world around you.
Utilise the collaborative workspaces at AIM Campuses located in major cities around Australia. Open yourself up to new ideas and fresh prospects as 20,000 likeminded AIM professionals come together each year to meet, study, and network.
Completing the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management opens doors to a world of further study with AIM as you may be able to use the units of competency as credit towards another AIM qualification. AIM offers Graduate Certificates and Diplomas in Management as well as the Masters of Business Administration.
For more information, speak to one of our Senior Training Advisors on 1300 658 337.
Entry requirements – To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address and a USI – unique student identifier. To succeed in this course, you should have an education level of year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV – if not, you will need to meet the requirements in the admissions checklist, experience in the leadership and management work environment and access to a workplace, be technologically literate with the ability to use word processing applications and the internet, be proficient in English – if English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
How to Enrol - Find out how to enrol and about our Student Entry Procedure.
Payment Options - Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees.
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with flexible payment options through AIM's finance partner, zipMoney.
- Funding options may be available in your state, please contact us for more information.