Promotional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for promotions relating to AIM Short Courses and Vocational Qualifications.
2021 EOFY Qualifications Discounts
Offer commences 11:00am AEST April 15, 2021 and ends 11:59pm AEST July 31, 2021. Offer applies to the full course fee for Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (AIM), RTO code: 0049, Vocational Qualification. Students must commence their course before December 31, 2021. Offer excludes any other promotional offers, AIM Business School Qualifications or customised and corporate services products or solutions. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
2021 EOFY Partner Discounts
Get 300 2021
- Voucher can be redeemed with any new booking between January 1st 2021 and February 28th 2021
- Voucher can be used as credit towards any AIM Short Course including Mini MBA, Credential or Qualification* and must be redeemed in full at time of booking. *Excludes AIM Access Subscription, CPM Public Program – “People Matters”, AIM Business School and ACHW Higher Education Courses
- Voucher can be applied to multiple products within a booking, however it can only be applied once per product
- Voucher can be used in addition to existing qualification discounts
- Bookings will be invoiced at time of redemption and payment due as per AIM’s standard invoice terms
- Training must commence before 31 December 2021
- Use this voucher through our online booking form, or by calling 1300 658 337. Please quote your voucher code at the time of booking to receive your credit.
- AIM standard product terms and conditions will apply to all bookings, see here for more information https://www.aim.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Summer School Terms and Conditions
Complimentary course must be of equal or lesser value to course purchased.
Complimentary course can be attended at any time in 2021.
Complimentary courses are only available for students who purchase a course from October 15 2020 to December 31st 2020 AND attend their course in January or February 2021.
Complimentary courses can only be attended by the individual who attended the purchased course.
If the purchaser fails to attend their complimentary course, or wishes to withdraw from the complimentary course less than 2 weeks before its start date, then the complimentary course will be considered consumed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your learning advisor to claim your course.
All other standard short course T&C’s apply.