AIM. Where like minds meet.
Become part of Australia’s most powerful leadership network, with exclusive access to insights, events, mentoring and more.
Are you currently a full-time student completing an undergraduate degree, diploma or certificate qualification? If so, you may be eligible to apply for our Student Membership. Find out why you should join today!
Why join AIM?
There’s more to being an AIM Member than preferential pricing and special events. The moment you join, you become part of Australia’s most powerful network of leaders, where you’ll be at the forefront of the research that shapes the business world. From cutting-edge insights to professional connections, everything is at your fingertips with AIM.
Australia's leading professional network
AIM gives Members a unique opportunity to connect with peers, whether it's through events or exclusive programs.
- Four months complimentary mentoring with our Mentoring Program
- Networking opportunities and events held right around the country
- Access to our Member Lounges in Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Sydney
VIP value and recognition
Of course, discounted pricing comes as part and parcel of AIM membership – in fact, as a member you’ll receive over $4,500 worth of value annually.
- Preferential rates on AIM events, short courses and qualifications
- Member-only pricing on practical tools such as the National Salary Survey
- Discounts to use at the AIM Bookshop (Co-op)
- Use of AIM post-nominals to promote your professional Membership
Develop your leadership skills
As an AIM member you’ll not only receive the latest insights in your inbox and mailbox, you’ll have access to an unparalleled pool of resources to help inform your decisions.
- Improve your professional skills with Leadership Direct, the most extensive online database for leadership and management development in Australia
- Full use of AIMs Business Library and Management Books as well as access to thousands of online journals including Harvard Business Review and McKinsey Quarterly
- AIM Magazine delivered direct to your door bimonthly
- Receive exclusive curated content in your inbox, including the monthly AIM newsletter and Australian Management Review
- Borrow from the AIM Knowledge Centre, either in person or using the online catalogue
- Gain management support and utilise the services of the AIM Knowledge Centre to help with your research and reports
As well as providing thought leadership, AIM gives Members special pricing on a range of practical tools and resources to evaluate and improve how you do business.
- Annual personalised employee salary benchmarking
- National Salary Survey member rates
- Exclusive access to the Australian Management Capability Index
- Management Diagnostic Tools and leadership resources, such as DiSC Profiling, 360° Feedback, Genos Emotional Intelligence and the Team Management Profile
As a Member of AIM, you will receive special offers for partners such as Bupa, Medibank, Sendle, The Australian, Club Marriott, Qantas/Virgin through Corporate Traveller. To access these benefits, become a Member of AIM today. If you are already a Member, contact email@example.com to access these benefits.