"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Work Priorities - Online
It’s time to get back on the front foot and take control of your time at work. This online short course offers practical tools to help you set meaningful goals and realistic plans to achieve them. Discover how to manage pressures, organise work commitments and improve productivity. You’ll develop your ability to manage personal and work priorities as well as your own professional development.
Is this course right for you?
Designed for professionals at every stage of their career, this course is for anyone who wants to regain control and more effectively manage competing demands in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Ensure your personal work goals reflect your organisation’s plans and take initiative to prioritise competing demands to achieve goals and objectives
- Identify factors affecting the achievement of your work objectives and establish contingencies and incorporate them into work plans
- Seek and evaluate feedback on your performance from colleagues and clients in the context of individual and group requirements
- Assess personal knowledge and skills against competency standards and use development opportunities suitable to your own personal learning style to develop competence
Online course – 4 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.