"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, using existing learning resources in a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Plan, organise and deliver training by interpreting learning program documentation, contextualising existing learning materials and monitoring learner progress
- Structure learning activities to support and reinforce new learning, build on strengths and identify areas for further development
- Choose presentation strategies and techniques that will enhance audience understanding of key concepts and central ideas
Upcoming Dates for Train the Trainer
On-Campus Workshops – 3 days face-to-face workshops
The Train the Trainer short course is run over two weeks. The first week involves two days of theoretical learning and the second week involves one day of practical exercises to test participants’ knowledge.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.