"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Online
Promoting innovation and continuous improvement is important for a business to thrive. In this online short course, specifically designed for business leaders, you will gain the motivation to identify, validate and implement innovations that drive business improvement. You'll develop the skills, knowledge and insight to effectively take the lead when using innovation to realise positive business outcomes.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for your career if you’re a manager or business leader who is looking to promote an environment of innovation and change within your organisation.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Develop and sustain an environment in which continuous improvement, innovation and learning are promoted and rewarded
- Establish strategies to monitor and evaluate the performance of key systems while undertaking detailed analysis of your supply chain and delivery systems
- Foster a creative climate by promoting interaction between work groups and sharing of organisational learning
- Identify improvement opportunities and work collaboratively to develop viable solutions
Online course – 4 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.