“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
People Leadership - Online
Strengthen your leadership identity with this online short course, especially designed for senior managers who wish to create a positive influence on management and the organisation as a whole. Learn how to apply a people perspective to decision-making and become an inspirational and authoritative leader. If you live and breathe the organisation’s vision and values, you’ll inspire employees to deliver results.
Is this course right for you?
This course is absolutely ideal for any senior manager who would like to further develop their skills for effectively leading their organisation and the people within it.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Apply context-specific leadership styles to build credibility, trust and respect
- Create connections between organisational objectives, values and standards in order to build commitment
- Create trust, confidence and respect through positive role modelling and effective communication and consultation
- Lead, consult and promote the benefits of organisational change initiatives
- Contribute to the creation of an organisation development plans and practices
Online course – 7 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.