Assessment Submission and Support
- Save all of your documents as electronic files and name them according to the information they contain. Example: SignedThirdPartyReport. You must include a copy of your completed Assessment kit, including the Coversheet and signed Third Party Report
- Place all of your documents into one zipped file (AIM does not accept .RAR files)
- Name the zip file in the following format: Company/Employer Name_LastName_FirstName_UnitCodes. Example: Telstra_SMITH_John_BSBWOR404,BSBLDR401
- In the ‘Submit Assessment to AIM’ section below, locate the file you want to submit
- In the ‘Description’ section, provide your company name and the title of qualification you are studying with AIM. If you are not studying a qualification, please provide the name of the course that your assessment relates to. Include who your pre-defined coach/assessor is (where applicable)
- In the ‘Your email’ add your email address
- Click ‘Upload’
- Wait until you receive notification of “success”. Please be aware that large files may take several minutes to upload.
Please allow up to 21 days for our team to email you your feedback and result.
By submitting your assessment you are agreeing to the following: I declare that this assessment submission is my own and contains no material written by another person except where due reference is made. I am aware that a false declaration may lead to disciplinary actions.
Please note: For best results uploading your assessment, please use Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 and above or Safari browsers.
If you cannot see the 'upload files' button above please email your assessment submission in the above noted format to firstname.lastname@example.org.