“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Effective Business Writing - Online
The ability to produce accurate, clear and concise written communications has never been more important than in this electronic business age. This short course provides the practical skills needed to confidently plan, research and write business documents, enabling you to transform them into powerful, persuasive tools, increasing efficiency and enhancing the overall image of your organisation
Is this course right for you?
If your current role involves written communication or you’re simply looking to develop your professional writing skills, this is the ideal course for you.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Determine the purpose and appropriate formats for documents before determining the logical sequences of data, information and knowledge
- Ensure data, information and knowledge is aggregated, interpreted and summarised to prepare text that satisfies business purposes
- Analyse information and documents provided by others for bias, gaps, conflicting advice and political implications
- Create consistency and credibility in your written communications
Online course – 5 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.