Suncorp Essential Business Skills Cancellation Policy
Once enrolment has been approved by your leader, your cost centre will be charged for your enrolment. Functions are required to pay any travel related expenses. The decision to proceed with each course will be based on the number of participants enrolled. Eight Suncorp learners must be enrolled for the course to proceed.
- If the minimum requirement for participant numbers is not met 10 business days before the course is scheduled to commence, you will be contacted with the option to either:
- cancel at no cost; or
- re-enrol (same program, same location) at no cost.
- If you wish to cancel, the following will apply:
- More than 10 business days prior to course commencement, no financial penalty and you will have an option to re-schedule at no cost.
- Less than or equal to 10 business days prior to course commencement will incur full fee.
- No shows incur full fee and your Leader will be notified.
- Substitutions: permitted up to 10 days prior to course commencement. Manager approval for a substitution is required in writing from the leaders of both learners.