Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Implementing Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Innovation and continuous improvement work together. These concepts are the key to business growth, and this short course explores their business benefits. It reveals ways of analysing business issues and industry trends so that you can identify, validate and implement opportunities for organisational improvement.
Is this course right for you?
If your role involves the strategic development of people and processes, this course will enable you to fully understand best practices in delivering continuous improvement and innovation initiatives.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Create an environment that enables and supports innovative practice by focusing on a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organisation
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes by using strategies to actively encourage your team to participate in the process
- Analyse information to monitor and adjust performance strategies, and to manage opportunities for further improvements
- Design, fit-out and decorate workspaces to encourage creative mindsets, collaborative working and the development of positive workplace relationships
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”