Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This three-day course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and tools to develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies. Examine all areas of strategic marketing, from market analysis and customer profiling to segmentation and brand positioning, and gain the confidence and skills to differentiate your organisation’s brand and improve its competitive advantage through marketing.
Is this course right for you?
This is an essential course if you’re a product, brand or marketing manager or if you're simply looking to advance your career in marketing.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify marketing opportunities by analysing market data, distinguishing the characteristics of possible markets and assessing the viability of changes to operations
- Determine the optimum marketing mix for your business through the analysis of interrelated marketing components
- Conduct an analysis of market data in order to prepare market and business forecasts to assist in developing your organisation’s marketing plan
- Research, develop and present a marketing plan for your organisation and apply marketing plan objectives while actioning necessary improvements
On-Campus Workshops – 3 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."