AIM 2016 Conference: Defining the 7 skills of very successful leaders
Join us on Wednesday 19 October at the Sofitel in Brisbane and hear from a range of management and leadership experts, and take away practical tips that you can implement straight away. The conference will be structured around a variety of session formats such as keynote presentations, panel discussions, case studies, and Q&A.
The program will be insightful and interactive, exploring a range of topics designed to develop you as a leader.
|• Setting strategy||• Leading people|
|• Networking is working||• Defining culture|
|• Ethical leadership||• Inclusion matters|
|• Making decisions|
We are pleased to announce the following speakers featuring on the day:
• Dr Brindha Shivalingam, Neurosurgeon at Sydney’s Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
• Todd Winther, Grant administrator for Youngcare, overseeing grants designed to prevent people from moving into aged care, by enabling them to purchase equipment, complete home modifications, or provide support services.
• Elaine Jobson FAIM, GM Australia at Jetts Fitness and a fitness industry veteran, with 23 years’ experience working for a number of the large fitness brands in executive positions.
• Louise Robinson, CEO of the Nambucca Heads Local Aboriginal Land Council who began her career in local government and saw firsthand how mechanistic management often prevents talented staff from developing solutions to problems.
• Professor Robert E. Wood, Director at the Centre for Ethical Leadership, Professor at the Australian Graduate School of Management, and Honorary Professor at the Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health.
• Tim Rossi, Director of Symphony Leadership, and a specialist in Executive Coaching and Team Facilitation with 16 years' experience working with leadership teams across most sectors in Australia, Asia, Europe and the US.
• Jerome Parisse-Brassens, Asia Pacific Regional Director of Walking The Talk, with over 25 years’ experience in change management, business improvement and strategy development.
Hear a range of perspectives and connect with like-minded professionals at this dynamic and diverse national conference. If you want to explore the latest management and leadership thinking and how to put it into action don’t miss this must-attend event.
Book a ticket for yourself or bring the whole team. Limited places available, be sure to register early to secure your seat.
Wednesday, 19 October 2016
8.45am - 4.30pm
Sofitel Brisbane (map)
249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Members $495 per ticket
Non Members $595 per ticket
Following the AIM Conference, we will be celebrating AIM’s 75-year anniversary at a gala dinner as part of the AIM Leadership Excellence Awards. Why not stay on in Brisbane and join us for an evening of glitz and glamour showcasing Australia’s most outstanding leaders! Book today!