You are here
AIM POLICY: COVID 19 Vaccination
This COVID 19 Vaccination policy applies to all Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Ltd (AIM) employees, students, facilitators and visitors.
Introduction & Scope
This policy applies to all Scentia and its subsidiaries the Australasian College of Health and Wellness Pty Ltd (ACHW), the Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Ltd (AIM) operating as AIM Business School (ABS), employees, students, facilitators and visitors.
The situation with COVID-19 is constantly changing, this policy is in place until the 1st December 2021. This policy may be changed with short notice.
Please note: this policy applies to NSW and VIC only.
The Australian Government’s current policy is that individuals should be free to choose whether to have a COVID-19 vaccination or not, however it encourages as many Australians to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as possible.
Scentia is committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our principles as we continue to move forward are to:
- Provide students, facilitators and staff with a safe learning and work environment,
- Continue to serve our customers with the highest standards, and
- Work in line with state health guidelines.
In line with the above principles, and until the 1st December 2021:
All students, employees, visitors and facilitators who attend the Sydney or Melbourne campus /office will be required to be fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 shots).
ACHW students who attend clinics outside of AIM Campuses are required to be fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 shots).
Proof of vaccination
Proof of vaccination can be in two forms, a digital certificate (saved in your phone) or an Immunisation history statement.
- Employees, facilitators, students and visitors are required to show their vaccination status prior to entry.
No personal information as related to vaccination status will be held by Scentia.
Health and Wellness
We request that:
- All staff, facilitators and students with flu like symptoms not to come into the campus or office, and that they get COVID tested and do not attend until a negative test is confirmed.
- Physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses whilst on campus or in the office are avoided.
- People on the premises always practise good hygiene, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, cover your coughs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Social distancing while in the campus and office is maintained.
- Masks will be required on site unless government restrictions change to not require this.
- QR Code Covid check in on arrival is required for all people on campus / in the office.
- Fair Work Act (2009)
- State Health Department
People & Culture Department.